UniNet iColor 800W |
CMY+ White Toner Transfer Printer | 13" x 19"
The UniNet iColor 800W uses revolutionary white toner for transferring high
quality image graphics onto dark, light and colored shirts and other unique
hard surfaces. The UniNet iColor 800W printer achieves "TrueBlack"
printing using a combination of CMYW colors with ProRIP software. The iColor
800W printer features a fast print speed of up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) pages
per minute with high resolution imaging up to 1220 dpi. UniNet's iColor 800W
features a user-friendly 10.1" touchscreen control panel.
In addition, the
UniNet iColor 800W printer is compatible with leading transfer papers including
Shock Line transfer papers and is virtually maintenance free with small
A true on-demand digital transfer
production tool, and the first
interactive toner-based digital
color + white transfer printer with
a Smart Tablet and built-in speaker
including on-demand support,
videos, and documents.
Robust cutting-edge technology
and powerfully built to effortlessly
handle any medium to high-volume
digital transfer production runs of
garments, hard surface, marketing
materials and more.
Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi
resolution providing a broad range
of image quality to meet any need:
600 x 600 dpi, 4800 x 600 dpi,
9600 x 600 dpi and more.
Tabloid XL Jumbo printing
capability with the option for
the exclusive IColorSmartCUT
software for oversize images greater
" x 19
". SuperTabloid -
450MM x 320MM, A3-420MM x
297MM, A4- 210MM x 297MM.
The lowest cost production
printer with the lowest cost
of ownership in the industry
delivering between 30% to 50%
lower printing cost than any
other white transfer printer
on the market. Includes iColor Production
ProRIP software version for
printing with advanced color
management and customized
Enhanced white toner technology
featuring the whitest and most
bright white on the industry.
Built-in state-of-the-art color
management technology with
a color gamut delivering up to
50% more colors than
competing printer models. iColor Production ProRIP
software included for automated
level printing with advanced color
management and customized print
modes; as well as color changes,
image manipulation, and
rasterization on the fly.
The UniNet iColor 800W is great for applications such as dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers on black and light t-shirts, hard surface transfers such as ceramic, glass, wood, mousepads, coasters, mugs and more.
UniNet iColor 800W (.pdf Download)
UniNet iColor 800W Transfer Printer
- Maximum Transfer Paper Size: 13” x 19” (Super A3 Size)
- Uses White Toner for Dark, Light and Colored Shirts and Other Unique Hard Surfaces
- Achieves “TrueBlack” Printing Using a Combination of CMYW Colors with ProRIP Software
- The UniNet iColor 800W Full System Includes iColor 800W Printer, 800W Cabinet Stand, UniNet ProRIP Software, UniNet SmartCUT Software and a Set CMY and White Toner Cartridges
- UniNet iColor 800W Uses a Superior Type of Custom Toner to Enhance the Density of the Transferred Image
- Specialized Toner Combined with the ProRIP Produces Wider Color Gamut than Other Direct Competitor
- Uninet ProRIP Software Not Only Controls Color but Also Improves the Hand of the Garment, Saves Toner, Improves Washability, Rasterizes the Image for Efficient Toner Laydown, Removes Underlying Color
- UniNet SmartCUT Software Allows a User to Enlarge the Image Beyond 13”x 19” Printing by Stitching Printed Pages Together in a Seamless Fashion
- 10" Color Touch Screen Smart Tablet Controls the Printer and Also Allows Streaming Instructional Videos of the Transfer Process
- Fast Print Speed of Up to 18/12 (Letter/Tabloid) Pages Per Minute with High Resolution Imaging Up to 1200 dpi
- Virtually Maintenance Free with Small Footprint
- Compatible with Leading Transfer Papers Including Shock Line Papers
- One Year Warranty