Mutoh DH21 Dye Sublimation Ink |2.2 Liter Ink Bags | For Mutoh VJ 1948WX, VJ 1638WX, VJ 2638WX, VJ 1938WX, VJ 1624WX, XPJ 1682WR|
With the recent launch by InkJetBiz of the Mutoh XpertJet 1682WR, IJB is also teaming the 1682WR with Mutoh’s DH21 Dye Sublimation Ink. Mutoh developed the dye sub ink for all its printers using DX7 printheads, including the XPJ1682WR dye sub printer. The Mutoh DH 21 sublimation ink comes is a four color inkset coming in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
The Mutoh DH21 Dye Sub Ink does not require any special safety marks since it has been deemed environmentally very safe. The DH21 ink is practically odorless during the printing and transfer process. Developed for high speed and high-volume printing, DH21 ink provides a superior color gamut with excellent light fastness. The ink works with virtually all dye sub papers including GO SubliMate Dye Sub paper.
Perfect for all polyester coated dye sub transfer applications on hard or soft surfaces. Great for apparel, athletic jerseys, banners, flags, glass, metal and all dye sublimatable promotional items.
Compatible Mutoh Printers
ValueJet 1948WX, ValueJet 1638WX, ValueJet 2638WX, ValueJet 1938WX, ValueJet 1624WX, XpertJet 1682WR
- Four Color Dye Sub Ink for Mutoh DX7 Dye Sub Printers
- OEM Branded Genuine Mutoh Ink
- Excellent Color Gamut with Deep Blacks
- Works Well with GO SubliMate Dye Sub Paper
- Available in One Liter and 2.2 Liter Bags
- High Transferability
- Amazing Color Retention
- Compatible with Mutoh VJ1948WX, VJ1638WX, VJ2638WX, VJ1938WX, VJ1624WX, XPJ1682WR
- Formulated for DX Printheads Only