GO SubliMate DS-2400 | 24" Dye Sublimation System | 4-Color Printer | WiFi Capabilities
The GO SubliMate DS-2400 is a high performance, full-solution 24-inch 4-color CMYK professional dye sublimation system. The GO DS-2400 offers superb high resolution imaging up to 2400 x 1200 dpi and fast print speeds of up to 34 seconds for A1/D sized prints in ultra high quality mode utilizing its MicroTFP printheads. In addition, the GO DS-2400 printer uses GO SubliMate™ TFP dye sub ink which offer outstanding and vibrant color transfer output.
The system includes the following:
Application possibilities include production of polyester-based items for dye sublimation transfers such as small format apparel transfers, mousepads, mugs, cups, lanyards, caps, hats, tags, coasters, socks, plates, masks, head bands, key chains and more.
- Max. Print Width: 24-inch
- Minimum Cut-Sheet Size: 8.27x11 (1 sheet and ASF)
- Minimum paper Width: Roll:13"/Sheet:8.27"
- Maximum Printable Lenght: Limited by application, OS and driver/RIP used 7
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore MicroTFP 4-channel, drop-on-demand printhead
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters, Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different sizes per line
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2400x1200 dpi
- Print Speed: A1/D-sized print: 34 seconds1
- Nozzle Configuration: Color and monochrome heads; 800 nozzles x 4 channels
- Ink Type: IJB SubliMate™ Dye Sublimation Ink - 140ml Bottles
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen
- Interfaces: SuperSpeed USB (compatible with USB 3.0 specification), Wireless LAN IEEE (802.11 b/g/n)4, Wired Ethernet (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T), Wi-Fi Direct4
- Weight: Without Stand: 60lbs (27kg) With Stand: 84lb (38kg)
- Dimensions: Without Stands: 38"x20"x9" (970x505x230 mm) With Stand: 38"x28"x36" (970x696x913 mm)
- Power Requirements: 111-240 Volts, 50-60Hz,1.4 Amps
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, 10.11.x,10.10.x, 10.9.x,10.8.x, and 10.7.x, Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista and Windows XP8
- Temperature: Operating 50-95 F (10-35 C), Operating (Recommended): 65-75F (18-24 C) Storage: -40-104 F (-20-40 C)
- Humidity: Operating: 20-80% (no condensation) Operating (Recommmended):45-60% (no condensation) Storage: 5-85% (no condensation)
- Eco Features: ENERGY STAR qualified RoHS compliant Recyclable product9, Epson America, Inc, is a SmartWay Transport Partner10
- Media Core: 2" User-adjustable roll media dapters
- Max. Roll Diameter: Up to 4.3"
- Media Thickness: Up to 8.6 mil
- Roll Cutting: High-speed internal rotary cutter, auto or manual6
- Roll Paper Remaining: The amount of remaining paper can be controlled from the control panel
- RIP Software: CADLink Digital Factory (Sublimation Edition)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
- Printer Language: ESC/P-R, ESC/P Raster (Factory Use)
- Power Consumption: Printing: Approx. 28W, Ready: Approx. 8 W, Sleep: Approx 1.6 W, Power Off (Stand By): 0.2 W
- Rated Current: 1.4 AMPS