ROLAND® TrueVIS VG3-540 | All-in-One Print-and-Cut Printer | 54" Four FlexFire Printheads/8-Color Channels
When sign and graphics professionals demanded even more from our award-winning TrueVIS large format inkjet printer/cutters, we answered. With automated features, added usability, and even greater color choice, TrueVIS VG3 printer/cutters have been greatly enhanced to further exceed the print quality, productivity, and uncompromising needs of today’s sign and graphics professionals.
- Increased productivity through user enhancing features such as a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
- Further expand your gamut and output color with smoother color transitions— 8-color ink configurations offer even more color choice
- Four FlexFire printheads combine with other powerful printing and cutting features for the most accurate, on-color, and on-brand custom graphics.
*Note: Extended coverage is available if the printer is registered within 60 days of purchase.
*Note: Media Not included, Must be purchased separately.
What's in the Box:
- ROLAND® TrueVIS V3-540 Printer
- Printer Stand
- ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- ROLAND® DGA’s Renowned Warranty, Service, and Support
- Power Cable and USB Cable
- Blade and Blade Holder
- Downloadable User Guide/Manual
Powering Up Color, Accuracy and Performance on Hundreds of Applications
TrueVIS printer/cutter technology was already a name that professionals could put their trust in to deliver on large format printing excellence. Next generation VG3 printer/cutters have powered up performance for the most intuitive and efficient TrueVIS machine ever. Easy productivity combined with dynamic ink options, accurate color reproduction, and exceptional print and cut quality makes the VG3 the ultimate choice for building brands and producing the most professional print applications.
Reach New Realms of Color with True Rich Color and TR2 Inks
TR2 ink is GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality. It greatly expands your color gamut to offer you new and exciting color output that sets your graphics apart. With the addition of Green and Orange inks and the latest True Rich Color 3 preset in VersaWorks 6, you can reach new areas of color, including purples, reds, greens, and other challenging hues— elevating all your print output with brighter, more detailed color results.
True Color Versatility with a Variety of Configurations
With Orange, Green, Light Black, and other inks available in new configurations, you can consistently hit very specific Pantone® shades and company brand colors as well as outputting graphics with smooth gradients and skin tones. Not only do new ink configurations offer our widest color gamut yet, but they also provide more choice in your color output with options that include quick color output and a series of options with high intensity color, intensely smooth color, and other complex color choices.
New Media HolderA one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Perforated Sheet Cut OptionReduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs.
Automated Pinch RollersInner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
Nozzle Mask FunctionIf a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Custom CropImprove accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
Smart Media ClampsFor a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
Includes ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
Whether you need an uncomplicated RIP solution for fast and easy printing, or you’re looking to upgrade to the latest, feature-packed RIP software, VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland DG devices.
Roland DG VersaWorks 6 is included with new purchases of selected Roland DG printers or as a free upgrade for current users of VersaWorks Dual and previous versions of VersaWorks.
- Printer Color Match for multi-device workflows
- Pantone and Roland DG color libraries
- Crop, tile, and nest features
- Nearest Color Finder for auto color generation
- Create cut lines with PDF data
- 5 print queues, 5 hot folders
Ideal for applications such as graphics, apparel, labels,decals, signs, displays, posters, vehicle graphics, art, wall decor and more.
ROLAND TRUEVIS VG3-540 PRINTER/CUTTER
Size: 54 inch
Dimension: 104 x 29 x52 in. (2,632 x 748 x1,320 mm)
Width: 11.7 to 54 in. (297.2 to 1,371 mm)
39 mil (1.0 mm) with liner, for printing
Max. 16 mil (0.4 mm) with liner and 8.7 mil (0.22 mm) without liner, for cutting
diameter: Max. 9.8 in. (250 mm)
Roll weight: Max. 77 lb. (35 kg)
Core diameter: 3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)
Colors: Ten colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, Orange, Green, White)
Capacity: 500 ml pouch (TR2), 250 ml pouch (TR2 White)
Configurations: CMYK (TR2)
Control panel: 7 in. touchscreen display
Resolution: Max. 1,200 dpi
RIP (included): VersaWorks
Cut pressure: 500 gf
Cut speed: 0.39 to 11.8 in./s (10 mm/s to 300 mm/s)
(in standard mode)
4 Colors: 310 sq ft hr
8 Colors: 127 sq ft hr
Take-up Unit: Included
- 54” Professional ROLAND® TrueVIS VG3-540 All-in-One Printer-and-Cutter
- Four FlexFire Printheads and 8-Color Channels
- Dual CMYK, CMYKLcLmOrGr, CMMYKLkOrGr, CMYKLkOrGrWh, CMYKLcLmLkWh, or CMYKLcLmLkOr
- Simple and User-Friendly All-in-One Print-and-Cut Process
- Includes a Powerful and Intuitive ROLAND VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- User-Friendly 7” LCD Touch-Panel-Control System
- Streamlined Installation Process for Easy Set-up
- Integrated Vinyl Contour Cutter System
- Enhanced Media Handling System - Provides More Stability and Increased Accuracy
- Automatic Media Gap Adjustment - Optical Registration Technology for Adjustments and Calibration
- Perforated Sheet Cut Option - Reduces Post-Processing with "Easy Tear" Perforations
- Nozzle Mask Function - Minimizes Printer Downtime
- Custom Crop - Improves Accuracy on Long Print Runs
- Smart Media Clamps - Provides a More Efficient Print Operation
- High Resolution Printing up to 1440 dpi
- Turnkey Solution, Fully Supported by Roland--Includes One Year Limited Warranty and Support
- Roland Transfer Media--Sold Separately