Applicable to all returns:
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- InkJetBiz will only accept returns within 30 days from the invoice date, unless noted otherwise.
- Customer must give complete list of products to be returned with Invoice number and reason for return.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Customer must secure an RMA number from the IJB Sales Associate.
- 20% restocking fee may apply
- Returned products not in a resalable condition or special order of non-stock items cannot be returned. Any Inks, once opened, are not returnable. Once a printer is removed from its packaging and inks or drums are installed or activated, it is no longer eligible for return. Activated software is not eligible for return or for credit.
- Customer is responsible for shipping the returned goods with a carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring the shipment for the same value as the MSRP.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Demo units are sold As-Is condition and are non-refundable.
- Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund. Please contact us immediately at (408) 394-7595. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our return policy, please contact us at (408) 394-7595 or via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org