The Crio 8432WDT Best is a professional and high performance 11" x 17" (tabloid size) LED laser toner transfer bundle featuring a swappable white toner and black toner for dark and full color transfer applications. In addition, The Crio 8432WDT Best is offered in a convenient low-cost, high value bundle that includes a printer, 16" x 20" swing-away heat press, single station mug press, auto-release cap press, toner, pack of paper, RIP and much more, designed to be a perfect way to get started into doing toner-based transfer products for the hobby/home-based or professional/industrial business opportunities.
The Best Bundle Includes:
Optional MAC-Based RIP Software Available
- 11" x 17" Crio 8432WDT Toner Transfer Printer
- Set of Crio Toner Cartridges (CMY & White)
- 16" x 20" GO Xpress 1620SA Swing-Away Heat Press
- Single Station 11-Ounce GO Xpress Mug Manual Heat Press
- Auto-Release GO Xpress Cap/Hat Pro Heat Press
- Pack of 100 Sheets of 8.5" x 11" Shockline 2-Step TopDarkNew Transfer Paper (A-Imaging & B-Adhesive)
- GO Design Pro App (Free 1-Year Subscription)
- CADLink Digital Factory RIP Software
- Crio Remote Support Tablet (Crio Smart Hub, CrioCare Support Ticket, Classes & Education, Knowledge Base)
- IJB Transfer Kit
- Transfer Tape and Tape Dispenser
- Pair of Heat Resistant Gloves
- T-Shirt Pro Folder
- 5-Piece T-Shirt Alignment Tools
Crio 8432WDT | 11" x 17" CMY & White Toner Transfer | Best Bundle
The new Crio 8432WDT provides HD-quality color digital transfer output for apparel, hard goods and a wide range of promotional materials. It features advanced, best-in-class white toner technology with solid opacity and CMY color. The 8432WDT is a compact, affordable device that features a straight-through print path and high-efficiency material handling for ease of operation and lower cost-of-ownership. Versatile and cost-effective, the 8432WDT supports interchangeable black and white toner. This SWAP toner technology offers the unique ability for new and existing customers to accommodate both CMY + White or CMY + True Black printing – in a single printer.
Included standard with the printer is the PC-based CADLink RIP for OKI, tablet for support and training, toners and of course the Crio 8432WDT manufactured by OKI.
4-Color Station with Black and White Toner Swapping Capability
The Crio 8432WDT offers black and white toner swapping capability. Print vivid colors on dark items with white toner or true black on light garments. Experience cost savings with the ability to use true black toner on light-colored substrates.
Any Color, Any MaterialCreate beautiful, vibrant prints that transfer onto hundreds of different light and dark materials such as cotton, polyester, denim, wood, acrylic, glass, metal, and more!
Print to Profit
Print 1 or 100! With the white toner process, you don’t need to set a minimum order quantity. You’ll be able to accept one-offs to large custom orders and still profit.
No Weeding, No Problem
Crio white toner transfers are self-weeding. There is no-cutting, no-weeding, & no-backgrounds to deal with. Increasing production speed, saving both time and money.
Full Color, High Resolution
Easily print full-color, high resolution designs or photographs with the widest color gamut up to 1200 x 600 dpi to transfer even the finest of details.
Low Cost of Ownership
Unlike sublimation or inkjet printers, Crio white toner printers requires virtually no maintenance other than replacing consumables, as needed. Get additional cost savings printing true black (K) instead of composite black (CMY).
Expert Support with CrioCare
From instructional how-to videos to free training, Crio offers unparalleled support to ensure your success. For peace-of-mind, every Crio printer also comes with a 2-year onsite warranty.
Crio Remote Support Tablet (Included with Every Crio 8432WDT Purchase)
The Crio® remote support tablet is your all-in-one tool for success. The tablet has everything you need to be successful, in one single device. Not only is the tablet preloaded with links to important tools, but you can add the apps you regularly use for your daily life.
To utilize many of the items on the tablet, you must first register your printer for CrioCare warranty services. Afterward, you will gain access to all the exclusive resources and content on mycrio.com.
Industrial and High Performance GO Xpress Heat Presses
GO Xpress 1620SA--Many of our toner-based transfer users require high quality but less expensive full-sized *16” x 20” swing-away heat press. With even and consistent over the center pressure and heat, this heat press is perfect for the Crio 8432WDT white toner garment and flat surface transfer applications.
GO Xpress Single Station Mug--The Xpress™ Mug is a performance red 11oz single mug and cup heat press. The Xpress™ Mug press offers a unique business and transfer application for personalization, customization and decoration of mugs, cups and other cylindrical types of substrates. The Xpress™ Mug offer even heat and pressure distribution with adjustable manual pressure system and constructed with a lightweight industrial grade materials.
GO Xpress AR Cap Pro--The Xpress™ Cap presses come in a variety of configurations for all of the applications required for heat transfers. The Xpress AR Cap Press fits most requirements for these applications and includes professional features such as timed auto release, temperature control, audible alarms and counts. With the ergonomic handle and pressure controls, the Xpress AR Cap Press offers capabilities found on far more expensive presses. Additionally the die casting of the platen ensures continued long-term stable use for years.
Optional GO ColorMate TT RIP for MAC Users
Are you an Apple Macintosh user? If so, you are going to love InkJetBiz and our optional GO ColorMate RIP for the Crio printer. At only $589, it is the only true Mac-based RIP in the market for the Crio printers.
GO Design Pro Studio App
A user can create almost any type of design in minutes using the software’s intuitive drag and drop capabilities. With over 500,000 original high-quality images, 30,000 templates, blank outlines for use with the Crio, no user should be without this software.
ShockLine Transfer Papers
A leading provider of media for the OKI line-up is the Shock Line range of papers. With each Crio unit, InkJetBiz provides samples to assist you in your start-up activities.
IJB Transfer Kit
Every user of the Crio units needs heat resistant tape, a tape dispenser, special heat resistant gloves, a specialized t-shirt folder and specialized t-shirt alignment tools for ensuring you place the image in the proper location. With IJB, the Start-up Kit comes standard with the 8432WDT.
Application possibilities include transfers onto dark, light and colored t-shirts, metallic foil transfers on black and light t-shirts, hard surface transfers such as ceramic, glass, wood, mousepads, coasters, mugs and more.
- Includes 11” x 17” (Tabloid Size) Crio 8432WDT Toner Transfer Printer
- 4-Color Station with True Black and White Toner Swapping
- Print onto Dark Fabrics with Crio White Toner or Full Color Images Using True Black Toner
- High Resolution Imaging with Fast Print Speeds Up to 11 PPM (11" x 17")
- Virtually Maintenance Free with Low Cost of Ownership
- Compatible with Any Leading Transfer Paper Manufacturers Including Shock Line
- Includes a 16" x 20" GO Xpress 1620SA Swing-Away Heat Press
- Includes a Single Station 11-Ounce GO Xpress Mug Manual Heat Press
- Includes a Auto-Release GO Xpress Cap/Hat Heat Press
- Optional RIP Software for MAC/iOS Users--Only $589
- IJB Transfer Kit Offers Easy and Efficient Production Workflow
- Straight Paper Path: No Jams and More Paper Options
- Access to Support Services, Training, Tutorial Videos, Updates and Crio Community
- Includes an Intuitive yet Powerful RIP Software
- Great for Dark, Light and Colored T-Shirt and Hard Surface Transfer Applications
- On-Site Warranty with 5-Year Warranty on LED Printheads