ROLAND® VersaSTUDIO BN-20D | Direct-to-Film (DTF) Printer | 20" 5-Channels
With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D, you get the outstanding features and legendary reliability of Roland DG’s best-selling BN-20, plus the advantages of an integrated direct-to-film system. The BN-20D makes enhancing apparel with eye-catching graphics – even the most detailed designs, images and text – a simple, trouble-free process. Create eye-catching durable custom T-shirts and more in just four easy steps, with no weeding or masking required.
- Simple direct-to-film process - transfer even detailed graphics and fine text quickly and easily without weeding or masking.
- Complete direct-to-film solution featuring the BN-20D printer and available S-PG inks, S-F164 film, and S-Powder (each sold separately).
- Unsurpassed reliability and minimal maintenance
- When not being used for film transfer printing, the BN-20D can also serve as a stand-alone vinyl cutter.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software - Roland DG's most powerful, intuitive RIP to date.
*Important Note: Roland S-PG inks, S-F164 film, and S-Powder are NOT included with the VersaSTUDIO BN-20D. Must be purchased separately.
*Note: Extended coverage is available if the printer is registered within 60 days of purchase.
What's in the Box:
Optional Printer Stand Available - Only $304.99
- ROLAND® VersaSTUDIO BN-20D Printer
- ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- ROLAND® DGA’s Renowned Warranty, Service, and Support
- Power Cable
- User Guide/Manual
Create DTF Transfers In Four Easy Steps
With a direct to film workflow, Roland DG's BN-20D Direct-to-Film System improves upon the process by combining tested materials with Roland DG reliability for a system that will consistently generate quality results time after time.
STEP 1Print to film with the BN-20D and S-PG inks, on S-F164 transfer film.
Apply shaking powder over the ink using S-POWDER.
Melt powder under heat press at recommended time and temperature.
Heat press design to your fabric and remove the film backing.
Vibrant Color and Excellent Detail
True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 allow you to widen your color gamut and achieve bolder, more targeted results. You get superior image quality and detail as well, with up to 1,440 dpi resolution.
CMYK + White Ink Circulation System
The VersaSTUDIO BN-20D includes an updated ink delivery and recirculation system. The system is designed to ensure day-in and day-out reliability. With dedicated channels for CMYK, plus an improved white ink delivery system, the BN20D produces rich and vivid color while achieving optimal white ink opacity for light- and dark-colored garments and accessories.
One Integrated System
The BN-20D is a complete direct-to-film solution with certified ink, powder, and film that guarantees performance.
Includes ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
The BN-20D devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP
The BN-20D Direct-to-Film System lets you customize t-shirts and other apparel items with colorful, detailed graphics and text quickly and easily.