ROLAND® VersaSTUDIO BN-20A | All-in-One Print-and-Cut Printer | 20" 4-Channels CMYK
Start building a t-shirt, poster, sticker, and decal graphics printing business, all from the comfort of your desktop. With the VersaSTUDIO BN-20A t shirt graphic printing and cutting machine, you can print, cut, and create super high-quality graphics without the super high price tag.
- Easily the most versatile print devices in their class— print and cut on a huge range of vinyl, films, and media
- In addition to traditional graphics, you can create heat transfer graphics for jerseys, hoodies, bags and more
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability combines with exceptional image quality and color to give you the solution you need to succeed
*Important Note: Roland transfer media are NOT included with the VersaSTUDIO BN-20A. Must be purchased separately.
*Note: Extended coverage is available if the printer is registered within 60 days of purchase.
What's in the Box:
- ROLAND® VersaSTUDIO BN-20A Printer
- ROLAND® Eco-Sol MAX 2 inks 220 ml (CMYK)
- ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- ROLAND® DGA’s Renowned Warranty, Service, and Support
- Power Cable and USB Cable
- Blade and Blade Holder
- Downloadable User Guide/Manual
BN-20’s Love Creative People
Despite a low-price tag that makes it comparable to “art and graphics printers” on the market, BN-20 printer/cutters are serious machines that offer seriously great results. Used by everyone from hobbyists who are looking to take their home business to the next level, to graphic design professionals who need quality and versatility from a desktop device to businesses that want to create custom graphics from their stores and offices, BN-20 technology empowers creative people to do amazing things.
Create Print and Cut Graphics with One Awesome Machine
Not only do BN-20 devices print quality graphics up to 1440 dpi, but they can automatically contour-cut them as well! This means you can create labels, decals, t-shirt transfers and other products that are cut to the unique compositions of your designs.
A state-of-the-art cutting operation provides consistent results and isn’t prone to the problems inherent in craft cutter devices with simple up/down electronic controls. Instead, they ensure super-crisp cutting results on a huge diversity of products— supporting rolls up-to 20-inches wide by 50 ft. and weighing up to 13 lbs.
- Now compatible with True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 to widen your color gamut and achieve bolder and more targeted color results.
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing— ensuring proper placement and tracking.
- Print, cut and laminate graphics— remove prints, laminate, and reload for cutting— automatically realigning and compensating for skew and distortion.
- The BN-20’s Energy Star® seal of approval guarantees maximum energy efficiency to lower your electric bills.
- Roland DG OnSupport automatically manages your production— e-mailing you when ink is low, a job is finished, or you need to download a firmware upgrade.
- The BN-20A model features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
Produce and Profit from Graphics with the BN-20
BN-20 devices are perfect for prints, posters and stickers and producing on-demand, heat transfer custom graphics for t-shirts, hoodies, bags and many more popular and profitable items.
Apparel Profit Calculator
Numbers shown are estimates based on averages only and will vary by each job and use.
Includes ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
BN-20A devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue..
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of applications, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A is ideal for applications such as graphics, apparel, labels,decals, signs, displays, posters, vehicle graphics, art, wall decor and more.