ROLAND® TrueVIS SG3-540 | All-in-One Print-and-Cut Printer | 54" 4-Channels CMYK
Available in two sizes to fit your business and budget, the latest SG3 series large format graphic printer/cutters have been enhanced to answer the ease and productivity needs of today’s sign and graphics providers. Expand your current operation or provide the right start in sign and graphics with the superior color and performance of next generation TrueVIS SG3 printer/cutters.
- User-focused enhancements with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other automated tools
- Incredible print output with True Rich Color 3 to improve brand reproduction and provide ultra-vivid color with super-smooth transitions
- High-quality, 4-color print/cut results on signs, stickers, labels, vehicle wraps, apparel, and other graphics at a very low ink cost per sq/ft.
*Note: Extended coverage is available if the printer is registered within 60 days of purchase.
*Note: Media Not included, Must be purchased separately.
What's in the Box:
- ROLAND® TrueVIS SG3-540 Printer
- Printer Stand
- ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- ROLAND® DGA’s Renowned Warranty, Service, and Support
- Power Cable and USB Cable
- Blade and Blade Holder
- Downloadable User Guide/Manual
Get Premium Print/Cut Results on the Most Profitable Applications
Whether you’re looking for a device to grow your sign and graphics business with a wide variety of large format graphics, or you need to get a head start in graphics customization with an easily affordable solution, the SG3 series offers you premium results on so many profitable applications.
The Power of New True Rich Color 3 and TR2 Inks
Award winning, GREENGUARD Gold certified TR2 inks and TrueVIS color output has quickly become a benchmark in the sign and graphics industry for color brilliance, detail, and intensity. With next generation SG3 technology and TR2 inks, you can further push your color gamut and quality.
- True Rich Color 3 and TR2 inks combine vivid color with smooth gradations and neutral grays to achieve more detailed skin tones and super-smooth color transitions.
- A library of color profiles help you generate a whole new level of color vibrancy in your prints
- True Rich Color 3 now supports RGB mode to vastly improve the color saturation of RGB images
- Certified for low-emission printing, TR2 ink is exceptionally scratch resistant and durable up-to three-years outdoors without lamination
Print with Extra-Confidence with New Ink CertificationGlobal print material provider, 3M is now offering warranty coverage for graphics printed with the SG3 and TR2 ink.
The combination of SG3 and TR2* ink is certified for long-lasting results under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty. It provides your customers with assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
New Media HolderA one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Perforated Sheet Cut OptionReduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs.
Automated Pinch RollersInner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
Nozzle Mask FunctionIf a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Custom CropImprove accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
Smart Media ClampsFor a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
Includes ROLAND® VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
Whether you need an uncomplicated RIP solution for fast and easy printing, or you’re looking to upgrade to the latest, feature-packed RIP software, VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland DG devices.
Roland DG VersaWorks 6 is included with new purchases of selected Roland DG printers or as a free upgrade for current users of VersaWorks Dual and previous versions of VersaWorks.
- Printer Color Match for multi-device workflows
- Pantone and Roland DG color libraries
- Crop, tile, and nest features
- Nearest Color Finder for auto color generation
- Create cut lines with PDF data
- 5 print queues, 5 hot folders
Ideal for applications such as graphics, apparel, labels,decals, signs, displays, posters, vehicle graphics, art, wall decor and more.
ROLAND TRUEVIS SG3-540 PRINTER/CUTTER
Size: 54 inch
Dimension: 104 x 29 x52 in. (2,632 x 748 x1,320 mm)
Width: 12.4 to 54 in. (295 to 1,371 mm)
39 mil (1.0 mm) with liner, for printing
Max. 16 mil (0.4 mm) with liner and 8.7 mil (0.22 mm) without liner, for cutting
diameter: Max. 9.8 in. (250 mm)
Roll weight: Max. 77 lb. (35 kg)
Core diameter: 3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)
Colors: Four colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black)
Capacity: 500 ml pouch (TR2, TE2), 750 ml pouch (TE2)
Control panel: 7 in. touchscreen display
Resolution: Max. 1,200 dpi
RIP (included): VersaWorks
Cut pressure: 500 gf
Cut speed: 0.39 to 11.8 in./s (10 mm/s to 300 mm/s)
(in standard mode)
4 Colors: 106 sq ft hr
Take-up Unit: Included